Patent No. 2017106817999
Folding three-dimensional open core non-encapsulated dry-type transformer is based on the original closed-end non-encapsulated dry-type transformer, the end of the core column is set up with an open area respectively. Coil sleeve is used in insulation assembly. Folding three-dimensional open-core non-encapsulated dry-type transformer is a combination of traditional laminated core transformer, open single-joint transformer and closed-coil core transformer, which solves the technological problems in mass production and meets the requirements of national standards and energy-saving products.
1, iron core
With folding open core, each core frame is assembled by several precise folding forming tapes from inside to outside. Single-phase and three-phase core assembled by single-frame iron can be solidified and bonded to make the core a solid whole.
2. Strong Short Circuit Resistance
The unique structure of folding open core and the coil assembly technology are used to fully exert and effectively take the protection measures against sudden short-circuit, which has the characteristics of strong short-circuit resistance.
The folding open core dry-type transformer is easy to replace coils, which makes the transformer maintainable and conforms to the development trend of transformer.
4. Production efficiency: In the process of transformer production, cores and coils can be manufactured separately. The coil can be wound on a common winding machine, which not only guarantees the manufacturing quality of the coil, but also improves the production efficiency of the coil, and is suitable for batch production.
5. Save Material
(1) Core window height can reduce the window height because it does not need the space restriction of winding die, so it can reduce the weight of core and coil, thus reducing iron loss and coil copper loss, and effectively saving material costs.
(2) The coil of open core transformer is wound separately, and the distance between outer diameter of core coil and core can be reduced accordingly, thus reducing the amount of core and coil, reducing iron loss and copper loss of coil, and saving material cost.
6. Good insulation
The foldable open core non-encapsulated dry transformer coils are made of aromatic polyamide insulating paper and similar materials, and the grade of edge paper is H. Aromatic polyamide insulating paper can work at up to 220 C. It has the characteristics of flame retardant, flame retardant, self-extinguishing, non-toxic and fire-proof.
7. Good mechanical strength
The upper and lower clamps are integral, which protects the whole core from external forces during manufacture and transportation, and can effectively compact and support the coil, thus improving the ability of resisting the axial electric force of transformer in sudden short circuit.
8. Energy Conservation and Environmental Protection
(1) Energy saving
Compared with traditional transformer, folding core air-insulated dry-type transformer has the characteristics of less material, less reluctance and less no-load current. Especially for three-dimensional core, no-load current is reduced by 60%-80% compared with national standard, which improves power factor and reduces power loss. The yoke cross section of the core is half of the cross section of the core column, so that the three-dimensional core can naturally reduce the no-load loss. Make sure no-load loss is minimal.
(2) Environmental protection
Non-encapsulated air-insulated dry-type transformer's main insulation material has become its inherent characteristics of environmental protection. Non-encapsulated air-insulated dry-type transformer uses three-dimensional open core, which has the characteristics of low noise, low leakage magnetic field and zero third harmonic. It reduces pollution to the environment and power grid by 9 and low cost.
(1) Material cost
Compared with traditional laminated transformer, folded non-encapsulated air-insulated dry-type transformer reduces copper weight and silicon steel consumption in varying degrees.
(2) Closed-end transformer coils need to be wound in the core. Gears and dies are complex and difficult to be used universally, and the disassembly and assembly of gears are cumbersome. Open transformer coils do not need gears and moulds, thus saving labor costs.
(3) Non-encapsulated core coil winding makes gear and die complex and difficult to be used universally, and the disassembly and assembly of gears is cumbersome. Open transformer coils do not need gears and moulds, thus saving labor costs.
(4) The core is manufactured automatically by folding open core NC moulding machine, which realizes the replacement of manual labor by machinery, reduces the labor cost and improves the production efficiency.